An interactive lecture session on the 'Awareness of Audit Practices' was conducted at Jain University
9 Aug 2016
On 8th August 2016, Mr. Sadasiva Sarma D, Audit Practice Leader at Grant Thornton LLP addressed the B.Com students of Jain University on "Awareness of Audit Practice".
The lecture session was a great success and it ended leaving a strong impact on the students on the perspective on Auditing. The main highlights of the session were:
- 'Voyager' Software for auditing.
- Services in Industry: Technology, Non-profit organization, Healthcare, Consumer products, etc.
- Requirement of MS Office.
- Training regarding GAAS & GAAPS.
- Importance of Diversity & Inclusion.
- Audit of financial statements: Financial Reporting, Internal Control, Compliance of contract & License, Etc.
- Stages of Audit: Planning, Risk Assessment, response to assessed risk, concluding activities & reporting.