Careers at Jain University
Jain University is a great place to work, learn and grow. As a dynamic forward looking institution, committed to being a center for excellence in enterprise creation, research, teaching and learning, we provide a wide range of opportunities for professional growth in educational and research environments.
Who we are?
We, the Office of Human Resources at Jain University strive to foster a work environment that enables all employees to embrace the spirit of Jain University and contribute at the highest possible level to support the mission of the University. We endeavour to create a workplace environment that values integrity, diversity, and development. We harmonise the requirements of our employees with the vision of our management by upholding all laws that govern the work we do.
What we do?
- Deliver the university's HR strategy
- Develop, implement and evaluate the human resource policies and procedures for academic and non-academic employees
- Provide support and specialist advice to departments
- Maintain good employee relations
- Prepare contracts of employment
- Maintain employee records and employee-based statistics
- Meet temporary staff needs
- Provide confidential welfare support
- Administer university's payroll
We value people with...
- Commitment, Integrity and Honesty
- Passion for teaching, research and working in an educational institution
- Respectful and dedicated
- Eager to take on big challenges
- Self-critical, questioning and committed to personal excellence and self-improvement
Office of Strategic Communications & HR
#44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th block, Bangalore – 560 069
If you are interested apply online / email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +91 80 4343 2523 / 24 / 27 / 28