Jain University Collaborates with Gartner Inc.
19 Jan 2018
Jain University has collaborated with Gartner Inc., an American research and advisory firm providing information technology-related insight to IT and other business leaders for data-driven research.
- The collaboration will support Jain University to design and develop course which is contemporary, current and relevant to the industry requirements
- Reports published by Gartner can be used for institutional activities
- Faculty members can use the information published in Gartner for their personal research activities
- Multiple research projects can be given to students in the science and technology, and business areas provided in the Gartner portal
- The portal acts as a tool for introducing flipped classroom
- It will equip students with latest technology and information which helps them during the placement process
Speaking on the occasion, Col (Hony.) Dr. N Sundararajan, Vice Chancellor, Jain University said, "Today is a very important day for Jain University. At Jain University, research is one of the core elements and we encourage our faculty members and students to undertake research and explore new avenues. Our collaboration with Gartner will help us to meet technology-savvy student expectations with a high-quality and personalized digital experience, and empower faculty members with advanced analytics capabilities."
Mr. Vinod Iyer, Senior Director, Gartner, Inc. who was very pleased to introduce Gartner to Jain University said, "We are serving 75% of the globe with our technology. Through this collaboration, we will bring all those knowledge, technologies across the world to one platform. It creates a student-centric learning environment which will enhance the learner experience and improve outcomes."