About the Event
School of Commerce Studies, Jain University organizes a National Level Faculty Development Program on “Data Analysis through SPSS.”
Data Analysis or Statistical Analysis is inevitable in business decision making due to increased competition in every sphere of business. Knowledge of appropriate Data Analysis techniques certainly provides an edge towards finding appropriate answers of day to day seemingly simple but complex business problems.
This FDP is intended to help faculty members, managers, researchers, management students in sharpening their Analytical Skills through SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences), as it is an integral part of their contents for discussion/learning.
Key Objectives of the Program:
- To understand the Basics of Research Methodology and Nature of the Data.
- To understand the Basic Concepts of Statistics involved in Hypothesis Testing.
- To understand the Selection Criterion of appropriate Statistical Technique.
- To use SPSS for Data Analysis and Interpretation of the respective SPSS Output.
- The program is designed to cover all relevant aspects of Statistical Data Analysis starting from the very basics of Data Preparation, Data Cleaning to Advance Statistical Techniques including the theoretical aspects behind such techniques.
- Registration Form