About the Event
JU-SET's CISCO Networking Academy of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering is going to organize hands-on fast-track training for CSE and ISE students from 22 January 2018 to 3 February 2018.
After completion of the training
- Students will be able to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized group of switched and routed networks
- Students will be able to perform functional verification and implementation of connections for remote sites in WAN (Wide Area Network)
- Students will be able to acquire primary knowledge relating to issues of network security, networking of wireless computer and other computer skills which are based on performance
- Students will be eligible to enroll for CCNA certification course, which in turn is a prerequisite for many other CISCO certifications like CCNA Voice, CCNA Security, and CCNA Wireless etc.
- Students will have the knowledge and skills to appear vendor certifications such as Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) in Support Technician, Server Administration, and Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA)
- The course completion certificate will be an add-on to their profile and beneficial to enhance/boost their career growth and they will score additional credits for this course.
- Students will be able to work in industry as, Network Systems Technicians and Field Engineers