A session on "Space Planning in Commercial Design" in SGS
Date25 June 2016
School of Graduate Studies
#34, 1st Cross
School/CenterSchool of Graduate Studies, Jain University
About the Event
Space planning is the core of Interior Designing. It is all about allocating and working out on space as per the needs and requirements of the clients. School of Graduate studies, Jain University is organizing a session on "Space Planning in Commercial Design" for B.Sc - Interior Designing students. It is organized in association with Ambiencia Architects & Interiors is a reputed firm established in 2007 which offers complete interior designing and architecture services. Mr. Likith Shetty, who started the company is the chief guest for the event. There is always a need to balance between the learned theories and well established practices. The main objectives of this program are:
- To communicate the relevance of important concepts in the functional areas.
- To educate the students regarding the ongoing practices in the functional areas.
- To inform the trends of the industry in near future.
- To inter-relate the theories learned and practices followed in the industry with specific relevance to the job market.
- To give tips to the students as to how to apply the learned theories.
Lectures and Seminars