Finding "Alpha's" for your career: Making your conceptual learning matter
23 September 2016
- JGI Knowledge Campus
- # 44/4 District Fund Road
- Jayanagar 9th block
- Bangalore – 560 069
School of Commerce Studies, Jain University
About the Event
Student Career Advisory and Placement Service team is organizing a lecture session at the Words of Wisdom event. Mr. Stanley Samrat, Head of Fixed Income Reference Content Production, Thomson Reuters is managing 250+ staff in 18 countries focused on delivery of Global Fixed Income Reference Content for Bonds (Terms & Conditions) & Loans and Client service. He would be interacting with our B.Com students about "Finding “Alpha’s” for your career: Making your conceptual learning matter".
His session would be covering the following points:
- TO COMMUNICATE THE RELEVANCE OF IMPORTANT CONCEPTS IN THE FUNCTIONAL AREAS.
- TO EDUCATE THE STUDENTS REGARDING THE ONGOING PRACTICES IN THE FUNCTIONAL AREAS.
- TO INFORM THE TRENDS OF THE INDUSTRY IN NEAR FUTURE.
- TO INTER-RELATE THE THEORIES LEARNED AND PRACTICES FOLLOWED IN THE INDUSTRY WITH SPECIFIC RELEVANCE TO THE JOB MARKET.
- TO GIVE TIPS TO THE STUDENTS AS TO HOW TO APPLY THE LEARNED THEORIES.
Lectures and Seminars