HR Growing momentum toward a new mandate
Human Resources is under increasing pressure from business leaders to drive innovative talent solutions, improve alignment with business imperatives, and turn data into actionable insights.
Is HR up to the task?
This Panel Discussion would explore the HR’s Growing momentum toward a new mandate
- How HR is turning the corner.
- How HR teams are now actively building expertise in design thinking, new organizational structure and teams, and business-integrated HR.
- Understand HR’s changing mandate.
- Rethink the HR structure.
How organizations are continuing to look in the mirror and ask hard questions
- Is HR an exciting place to work?
- Is turnover declining relative to other functions in the business?
- How HR organizations and their leaders are working on methodologies to invest further to build new capabilities.
- How HR is pushing itself to develop the skills it needs.
- Mission and role.
- How the HR’s of the future is evolving to improve culture and engagement, build a new generation of leaders, and leverage technology to implement digital HR and design thinking.