About the Event
Jain (Deemed-to-be University)’s Learning Resource Center in collaboration with Digital Information Research Foundation (DIRF), Chennai and UK is organizing one day National Level Faculty Development Program on “Scientific Writing in Research Publishing” on 25 January 2019.
Researchers, Academicians and Scientists, Librarians and Administrators from Colleges, Universities, Research Laboratories and Scientific Agencies can participate in the event.
Objectives of the Program:
- The ways of producing good research and writing eminent papers with scientific reporting.
- Gain exposure for creating new approaches and solve research problems.
- The content of a good research, good review and revision.
The program will address the following questions.
- How to produce quality research publication?
- How to reflect the research carried out through the publication?
- What are the measures for research impact?
- What is the best way to disseminate research?
- How to structure the research publication?
- How to assess the reviewed publication?
- What is indexed research?
- How to integrate the research in the process of global review and indexing?
- How to increase the research publication quality and record high research productivity?
- How to improve English language presentation and proofread the language without language experts?
- How to find collaborators and form the collaborative network in research
The program will discuss the ways to optimize the research publication activities and the structure of research publications, review and indexing process, methods of generating good publications, demonstration of global indexing databases, research networks and other citation and evaluation metrics.
For more details »
Faculty Development Program