Center of Nano and Material Sciences, Jain (Deemed-to-be University) is organizing Research Orientation Program from 7 to 11 January 2019.
It is one-week Research Orientation Program for the faculties from Engineering and Basic Science discipline across India. The event mainly focuses on the hands-on training on advanced instruments, data analysis, and interpretation.
The Orientation Program offers
- Hands-on training in high-end equipment (e.g. FESEM, XRD, UV-VIS, ATR-IR, AAS, Solar Simulator, Raman, GCMS, BET, etc.)
- Training on research methodology (table work) in emerging areas like Energy, Water and Health, etc.
- Training on data analysis and interpretation.
- Significant contribution leading to publication in SCI journals.
- Certificate of participation.
- Free Accommodation, food, and transportation facility.
For more details »