- Only one entry shall be accepted from each Institution.
- The duration of the play should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Time will be counted as soon as the signal is given or the team starts giving introduction, whichever is earlier. Empty stage to empty stage shall be followed strictly. For stage setting and removal of set and properties, up to 10 minutes will be given after taking charge of the stage.
- The number of participants should not exceed nine and the maximum number of accompanists should not exceed three. The participating team shall bring their own set/ stage property, make up material etc. Light and general property such as ordinary furniture may be provided on advance information.
- Participants may speak in Hindi, English or any Regional Language of India. In case, the language is a regional one, the synopsis of the play with translation in English or Hindi must be submitted to the In-charge of the competition on the day of registration.
- The participating team must report to the In charge of the competition at least two hours before the presentation of the play.
- Judgement will most likely be based on the qualities of the play like theme, work on acting, stage craft, design and general impression etc.
- Decision of the panel of judges will be final and binding upon all.
- Accompanists will either speak from the background or will play upon musical Instruments for background music. They shall not appear on the stage.
- Only one team per institute will be allowed.
- Maximum number of six participants are allowed to participate in this item.
- Maximum time allotted for each team is 10 minutes.
- Use of make-up, drapery and background music is allowed. No personal remarks, aspersions, character assassination etc. is allowed.
- Participating team should submit three copies of the synopsis of the theme of Skit, along with language of presentation (Hindi or English) on the day of registration.
- The item will be Judged basically on the qualities like theme, work on acting, stage craft, design and general impression.
- Vulgarity or bitter insinuations in presentation should be avoided. Only innocent satire or humour is expected.
- Only one entry per institute will be entertained.
- Maximum number of six participants is allowed to participate in this item.
- Judgement will most likely be based on the qualities like idea, creativity of presentation, use of makeup, music and general impression.
- Duration of performance shall be of maximum 5 minutes.
- Each student artist shall be given 5 minutes item both in the Zonal and Inter Zonal Festivals.
- Participants may mimic sound of machines and speeches of well known persons etc. including film personalities.
- Only one entry.
- Marking will be based on:
- Skill imitating
- Variety of sound and voices imitate