Mr. Prasanna Venkatesh has been selected as a Brand Ambassador of Aptoide – an Android Application for India region
26 July 2017
Jain (Deemed-to-be University) is proud to inform that Mr. Prasanna Venkatesh, a student pursuing BCA in Cloud Technology and Information Security, has been selected as a Brand Ambassador in India for Aptoide, an app store for the Android operating system.
Prasanna participated in the Global Mobile App Summit and Awards (GMASA) 2017 held in July. During the event, he had a word with Mr. Tiago Costa Alves, VP Asia Pacific at Aptoide about the application. Because of his insights and vast knowledge of the subject, he impressed Mr. Alves and was offered to represent India for Aptoide.
His role as a Brand Ambassador requires him to:
- become the local voice of users in India
- actively contribute to better Aptoide and keep it malware and virus-free
- plan and host events in the country
- act as a local go-to-person and eyes-on-the-field for Aptoide teams
- help Aptoide better understand India’s Android presence
For each of his successful reports he sends to Aptoide, the company greets him with different rewards such as mobile top-ups, flight vouchers, high tech devices like smart phones, VR Goggles, etc.
The Jain (Deemed-to-be University) congratulates Mr. Prasanna Venkatesh on his commendable achievement.