The Jain University Hostels - a home away from home, offers both on campus (JGI Global Campus) and off campus accommodations (in different locations in Bangalore) for the admitted students. The residential arrangements are separate for boys and girls. University accommodations are managed by the Hostel Management Division. The facilities we provide are guided strictly by the sense of comfort and quality life for our students. Here is what you can expect in your Jain University accommodation:
- Residential Suites: All the residential halls contain bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Well ventilated and spacious, each room comes with adequate lighting facilities.
- Furniture: The residential suites are well furnished to fit the needs of students. Each suite comes with a cot, bed, cupboard for storage, tables and chairs.
- Housekeeping Services: Each hall of residence has its own designated housekeeping staff. The Housekeeping staff will clean your en suite everyday at designated time.
- Food: Our kitchen staff constantly rolls out delicious and healthy food for a variety of platters. The dining package includes breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and dinner. Cleanliness and variety are the two elements that Jain University accommodations are known for.
- Security: Each Residential Hall is covered by trained security staff 24 by 7. Besides, there are hotline numbers that can be contacted in times of emergency.