Objective of the Programme:
To encourage and retain young Indian scholars who have completed their PhD and wish to pursue a regular career in teaching and in research.
Compliance during the fellowship:
- Half Yearly progress report
- Periodic Departmental Research Committee Report Conference Presentations
- Colloquium Research Awards
- Research Paper Publications
- Candidates must have been awarded the Ph.D degree. Candidates with Provisional Degree Certificates are considered.
- Two research papers must have been published in Scopus/Web of Sciences after the award of PhD Degree
- Age limit: 25-35 years Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, Divyangjan ”Persons with determination”
Eligibility l Merit l Interview
Duration of the Course :
Guidelines of the programme :