- LL. D. Post-Doctoral Research Degree in Law
- Ph. D. Doctoral Research Degree in Law
- Ph. D. Doctoral Research Degree in Law and Integrated Subjects
LL. D. (Post-Doctoral Research Degree in Law)
- The program is intended to be multidisciplinary and to ensure substantial contribution to Jurisprudence.
- Candidates with a Ph. D. Degree in Law from any University in India or abroad and recognized by the UGC can apply.
- The candidates should have at least five years’ experience in teaching or active research.
Ph. D. (Doctoral Research Degree in Law & Doctoral Research Degree in Law and Integrated Subjects)
- Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from any University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate / equivalent grade point or CGPA. Eligibility of reserved category of students will be in accordance with the rules of the Karnataka State Government.
- Eligible candidates will be required to take up a Pre Ph.D. examination comprising an Aptitude Test, a Subject Paper and an Interview.
- Candidates who have passed UGC / CSIR / Fellowship holders shall be exempted from the written test, but they have to undergo the interview process.