Prospective Career Opportunities After BMS Branding and Entrepreneurship
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in Branding and Entrepreneurship is undoubtedly one of the flagship courses for those who are keen on making a career in the business world. This three-year detailed course lays the foundation of business and management skills with specialization in banding and entrepreneurship. This business-oriented professional course can be pursued by students who have completed their 10+2 in any Arts, Science or Commerce. This course aims to provide maximum business and networking experience at an academic level. The pedagogy of this graduate management degree has a combination of both practical and theoretical syllabuses so that students gain maximum expertise and unleash maximum business potential.
Career Scope for BMS Graduates
BMS graduate students as mentioned above are trained in a variety of aspects which makes them eligible to apply for both public sect and private sector jobs. Below we have listed some of the prominent industries where BBA graduates are in high demand:
- BFSI - The Banking Financial Services and Insurance sector requires BMS graduates the most. the financial, management and accounting services that they learn in their academic life are highly valuable for this sector.
- Sales and Marketing - BMS graduates have a huge demand in the field of Sales and Marketing. A large number of BBA freshers are hired by private sector businesses and start-ups at the entry level. Some of such kind jobs might not be high-paying but they provide a higher scope of learning and experience.
- Finance and accounting - BMS graduates have a rich scope in finance and accounting departments of leading organizations of every industry.
- Investment banking - BMS graduates can choose to start a career in investment banking, though they might need to have a bit of higher education, they have a huge opportunity in this field.
- Business Consultancy - Though consultant is a role that is generally offered to experienced professionals, BMS graduates can also start their careers in this genre.
- Ecommerce - With the rapid increase of eCommerce companies, there is a huge spike in the transactions on eCommerce platforms. This sector also provides huge scope for BMS graduates to kick start their careers.
- Public Sector jobs - Numerous government agencies recruit BMS graduates for various posts. The government sector offers job security, status, and immense growth potential and hence great scope for BMS pass-outs to start their career.
Following are some job roles that you can pursue after completing BMS in Branding and Entrepreneurship
- Business Consultant
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Trainer, Employee/Human Resources
- Marketing Coordinator
- Account Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Operations Manager
Tips for BBA graduates to grab the best job
- You must recognize your strengths and know what aspect of the subject interests you most.
- You must pursue professional certificates in your area of interest. Since you are from a BMS background, certifications such as Management Information systems (MIS), Excel, or Tally can help you in your future endeavours.
- Prepare an impressive strength, highlight all your strengths, achievement, and academic qualification in the resume.
- Be active during the campus placement and keep yourself updated on current affairs.